#Spektacular Ingredients: Vitamin E
Every woman knows that a great lipstick is one that stays long and does not dry the lips out. Lipsticks by Spekta Cosmetics have been designed specifically keeping in mind what an on-the-go woman desires from her lipstick. A key ingredient that ensures the moisture in lips remains intact in Vitamin E.
We use natural Vitamin E in our lipstick formulations which is an effective antioxidant. Following are the amazing benefits of Vitamin E when used on the skin and lips:
- As an antioxidant, it fights free radicals, hence reducing inflammation and free radical damage.
- It protects the skin from environmental pollution.
- It is an excellent moisturiser
- It has a protecting action against UV radiation- although it cannot be classed as a sunscreen.
- Vitamin E also enhances and helps with the penetration of other compounds into the skin and is itself well absorbed by skin.
- It accelerates healing of scars on the skin and lips.
Our #Spektacular ingredient Vitamin E gives you that lasting comfort and moisture while you wear our lipsticks. It's presence also prevents your lips from drying out while wearing Spekta throughout the day!
While we've got your lips covered, it is advisable that you include Vitamin E in your diet. Natural food sources of Vitamin E:
- Seeds and seed oils like- Sunflower, Safflower, Wheat germ, Corn.
- Nuts and nut butters like Almond, Peanut and Hazelnut.
- Vegetables like Spinach, Broccoli, Red Bell Pepper and Avocado.
- Fruits like Kiwi, Mango, Tomato.