Hello and welcome to our Self Care Fest! Today we'll talk about hair care in the harsh summer season.
When you're looking for an easy way to rejuvenate your hair, a Do-It-Yourself hair mask using the ingredients present in your kitchen is the way to go. We’ve got such a simple but super effective hair mask for you that uses just 3 ingredients from your kitchen! This is great for all hair types to get happy, healthy & shiny hair.
What you need:
- Half a Banana (easily available in Summers)
- 2 tbsp fresh Aloe vera gel
- 4-5 tsp coconut oil
- Take half a banana and mash it nicely using a blender so there will be no chunks of banana as we need a smooth paste.
- Take a bowl and add in the remaining ingredients.
- Whisk the mixture nicely to get a smooth creamy paste. Your mask is ready!
- Apply the mask on your hair generously and wait for about half an hour to wash it off thoroughly with water.
BANANA- Banana moisturizes your scalp while preventing and controlling dandruff. This helps restore your hair's natural shine. It also improves your hair elasticity and reduces breakage.
COCONUT OIL- Coconut oil moisturizes dry hair. It adds luster, shine and softness to the hair. Coconut oil prevents hair breakage and split ends, contributing to hair length.
ALOE VERA GEL - Aloe Vera contains proteolytic enzymes which repair dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair
Subscribe to emails from Spekta Cosmetics to get more informative and fun blogs in your mailbox on the reg.
Till next time!
Stay safe, stay #Spektacular :)
Special thanks to @absolutemakeupstory for writing this blog for us! Check our her amazing content here.